2171 Candia Road Manchester NH 03109 603-627-7722
"FUN, EXERCISE AND FAMILY RECREATION"
DATE: Saturday, March 15th at 12:00 NOON
or Sunday, March 16th at 10:00AM & 1:00PM
100% Handicap Will Be Used to 130
March 1st, 2014 AVERAGES USED
COST: $70.00 per person
prize money includes high single pool...SEE RULES BELOW
SPONSORED BY THE COCA-COLA BOTTLING CO. of Manchester NH.
Entry Form for Best 5 of 7 Singles
AVERAGE VERIFIED BY________________________________________________
DIRECTIONS TO LAKESIDE LANES
FROM MASS: Take 93 North to Exit #7, (Route 101 Seacoast, Portsmouth), to Exit #1. Sign will read Auburn-Hooksett Route 28 bypass, at lights take a right, follow to the rotary, and bear right. Lakeside Lanes on your left.
FROM THE NORTH: Take 93 South to Exit #7, (Route 101 Seacoast, Portsmouth)
to Exit #1, Auburn-Hooksett. Same as above
HEADING WEST ON 101: To Exit #1, take a left at stop sign, follow to rotary, bearing right, Lakeside Lanes on you left.
FROM NASHUA AREA: 293 East to 93 North, to Exit #7, (Route 101 Seacoast, Portsmouth) again to exit #1 same as above
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL US AT 603-627-7722
1. Open to Current League Bowlers, Men and Women, AVERAGE USED IS YOUR HIGHEST CURRENT LEAGUE AVERAGE, AS OF March 1ST 2014 WITH A MINIMUM OF 30 GAMES
IF YOU ARE FOUND USING AN INCORRECT AVERAGE AND WE CAN CONFIRM THAT, YOU WILL LOSE ALL PRIZE MONEY AND ENTRY FEE...
2.Bowlers are asked to report to Lakeside Lanes 1/2 hour before each shift start
3. Re-Entries are allowed.
4. Two Bowlers per lane, 5 boxes at a time, 1 complete string per lane across 7 lanes
BOWLERS WILL TAKE HIS/HER BEST FIVE GAMES
5. All Foul and Lob Line rules in effect with proper penalties being imposed upon
6. All Rules governing this Tournament will be from the most recent Candlepin
Rules and Regulations Booklet. The Management and Staff of Lakeside Lanes
has the final interpretation of all decisions, and may not be contested.
7. Lakeside reserves the right to accept or deny any applications due to false information.
8. In case of any ties- all prize money will be distributed equally among those
9. High Single Pool, ONE WINNER PER GAME FOR ENTIRE EVENT
***HIGH SINGLE POOL*** $25.00 PER GAME INCLUDED WITH ENTRY
BOWLERS MAY WIN MORE THAN ONE POOL
10. BOWLERS WILL BE NOTIFIED ONLY IF FIRST SHIFT CHOICE IS FULL